Thursday, October 23, 2008

tell your friend shes next

Once upon a time not long ago when people wore pajamas and live life slow...lol jus kidding this is a sad story but also a time when i knew GOD was always there with me. I have always been on the lets just say "thicker" side and this is one time i know this is exactly the way i was suppossed to be at the time ...One night i was hitchhinking on San Fernando rd in Los Angeles about 3 in the morning on a deserted st when 4 young guys pull up in a van and they immediately see me stop the van and the passenger hops out and one guy from the back hops out and they grab me and try to get me in the van ..so i immediately start kicking and screaming and flailing and jerking my body away so then the third guy get out and starts hitting me and socking me , i guess to try and calm me down so i can get in but i am dtermined in my mind they are NOT getting me in that van conscious they are going to have to knock me out or else I'M NOT GETTING IN! so after 3 of them are all on me, the driver gets agitated and gets out and tries to help at one point i have all four guys on me one holding and grabbing each leg and one on each arm but i refuse to get in and i continue to flail and jerk around tiressleesly and keep in mind at the time i' a good 180 -200 lbs so i'm sure the weight helped me at the time - so anyway after this goes on for about literally 10-15 min they give up because a few cars had passed by and im sure they were getting nervous- so they stop get back in the van and leave me there in the street all beat up but alive! but thats not even the bad part - about 2 weeks later my best friend and road dog at the time (Christina)So my best friend and road dog Christina comes back to the motel room we were renting at the time after being missing for about 3-4 hours and tells me shes just been gang raped by 4 guys in a van and she also tells me as they were driving off they yell “Tell your friend shes next” even though I did believe her and them I do nothing to change my habits and lifestyle and hitchhiking ways in the same area for atleast another 2 years and I NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN – ALL GLORY TO GOD! I know he walks with you even when you can’t walk yourself he carries you – 100% true story

No comments: